Monday, November 25, 2013

Me Vs. Me

Walking i find this house...
a pretty little place I spied on, on my morning walk.
I strolled down the drive,
past soft green grass and fruit trees.
Coming up to the front porch, 
I was met by a lovely, yet angry dog.
I simple swatted him away with my words...
as he ran off, I checked the door.
And to my surprise, I found it was unlocked!!
How lucky am I?!?

Slowly,
I open the door and poke my head in.
"Hello? ...hm...
no answer, I guess it's empty?"
I walk in, and what did I find?
Why, paintings!!
Many, many, lovely wood paintings!
These were not the cheap repo's you buy in a store,
but they looked good enough to be.
I began to get curious.
So i walked deeper into this lovely house.
I moved through the rooms, searching for the source of the art...

~~To Be Continued...~~~

--Matt Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment