Wednesday, December 18, 2013


~~The sickness~~ (Winters Death Pt. 4)


I'm Sick...
I think i might be dying.
My body's numb and my fingers are cold.
I've been coughing all day and night,
and the sickness doesn't seem to be subsiding.

My eyes are sore and my vision is hell.
Do you really think I'll make it through this jail called "life'?
I'm turning to ashes..
or maybe dust, i don't know..
My rings are covered with diabolical emotions, camouflaged by rust.  
I've been stuck here in the malevolent snowy ice land.
I just can't escape, it's like she's holding me down.
and keeping me chained to this lonely bench, with no intentions of letting me leave and join the others in joyful actions.
Her soul binds me to this cold bench, to that malicious tree, to the desirable rose bush. trapped in an endless apocalyptic nightmare. doomed to sit in solitude until she is ready to release the hold she has on me. 
She's like a sickness...  

But one day...
one day i will escape from her cold, vehement touch.
Or die trying.

....The sickness is setting in...

--Matthew Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment