Friday, December 13, 2013

Trevor shares these pieces with us...


Antidepressant


A pill I take
The only way for me to feel happiness
I long to not need this capsule
The way to free myself from the darkness
With this pill light enters
But I know these emotions are not from me
As I sit in the dark I know this is truth
Even in the emptiness of darkness silence eludes me
I hear myself my true self
The self that the pill pushes away
He says I cannot escape
He knows my every thought
But I know not of his
A fiery heat holds me in its grasp
I try to make it leave my mind
But when I do it reminds me of my past
He grasps my heart and keeps everyone out
You might say that this evil darkness might fade
But the memory of him will always haunt me and stay


Antidepressant 2

He is still there
He speaks to me still
He tells me of a love I have lost
A love I want to come back to me
Why does he torment me
Why does he like to see me suffer
Reminding me of the promises of love
A kiss I shared with the ones I loved
I have shared this kiss but twice
He tells me that a Third chance will never be found
Like the others the ones to come will push me away
The one in the dark corner of my mind
It swirls in the shadowy space of my mind
He watches the world with the same eyes as me
I hear him chortle
He laughs at my life
He loves my misery and is entertained by my sadness
He lives inside this miserable boy
I long for my freedom
The chance to break his chains
But he get stronger with each of my pains
He ties me to the misery and chains me to my regrets
He makes the suffering last
For he tells me I have no future
And reminds me of the evil and pain of my dark past

No comments:

Post a Comment